Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew

Sunday, May 6, 2018






Went to another park which is bigger than the previous one we visited. There are all kinds of trees but the bamboo trees are the ones that attracted my attention. I have not seen a bamboo tree since I was a kid. The weather wasn't so kind to us and we had to hurriedly leave the park. I promised myself that I will be back here when the weather is nicer.
The 2 top pictures are car parking lots. There are ample lots and parking is free of charge. However, vehicles are not allowed to park here after 5pm as the operating hours are from 9am till 5pm.


2 comments:

BookLover said...

BT, so nice to be in touch with nature. Also great to have medical coverage and of course most important is your wife can speak the language to talk to the doctors. We tried during one trip and no English speaking doctors within reach!

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

It is nice of you to comment BL :). I hope not to make use of the health insurance.
My Japanese is limited too but fortunately my wife is a Japanese and it helps a lot.