Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: This cooker gas stove is the cheapest

Saturday, May 18, 2019

This cooker gas stove is the cheapest


After buying my gas stove at $24, I found there is another one which is $4 cheaper (above) in another store. Thinking mine was the cheapest in town, I must admit that I am quite disappointed. The most expensive is made by Iwatani and it cost about S$40. This is a simple straightforward and shouldn't cost so much.
Bargain hunting is one of my favourite pastime in Japan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't win all the time lol

Li said...

Have you received Adsense payment? I reached the payment threshold but they haven't send me payment yet. Sent feedback but no one reply.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

I receive mine regularly. Maybe you will have to wait for a little while longer.

Li said...

Thanks. The recent Adsense stated it made payment to my account but I checked my bank account and money is not in yet. Last time is better, just sent cheque to my home. Now I sent enquiries but no reply.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

It takes 5 working days for the money to appear in your bank account.

Li said...

Ok. Thanks. Received the $ today!