Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Mizzy Corner Nasi Lemak

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mizzy Corner Nasi Lemak






At Changi Village this afternoon to do some errands and end up eating nasi lemak at Mizzy Corner. A big disappointment for me as the fried fish they served were small ones. The last time I was there, Mizzy had bigger fishes. Overall, the quality has declined as compared to years ago. Nevertheless, it's still quite good. That said, I won't travel all the way to Changi Village just to eat Mizzy's nasi lemak.

2 comments:

BookLover said...

Wrong stall! The original stall is now in the front row. I am not sure the name but you will see a long queue. I think it is called International Nasi Lemak.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

You are right. When we got there, International Nasi Lemak was sold out and it was in the afternoon. Business must be excellent.