Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Lesser questions from cabin crew wannabes

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lesser questions from cabin crew wannabes

At long last there are only few questions posed by cabin crew wannabes. The load is off my shoulders now.
The last one I did answer was an email from Nepal. This guy desperately wanted to be a steward with Singapore Airlines and asked me whether he could attend the cabin crew interviews in India. He email me twice with the same questions and so I reluctantly told him that SIA is not hiring Nepalese and besides the interviews in India are for female Indian citizens only.
See, to answer this type of question is a waste of time. It is obvious that the ads in India stated very clearly the position is for female Indian Nationals.

No comments: