Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: God is the great Healer

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

God is the great Healer

We live in a world of many uncertainties,miseries, worries, ill health etc but if we have faith in God we can overcome them. Only believe all things all possible. God will heal our sicknesses, solve our problems and what have you if you only have faith to believe He can and will do it for you.
My eczema?  no, no not an issue for God. I know when all treatments and medications failed, He will be victorious in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Remember the following verse in Isaiah:

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed" (Is. 53:5).

I now declare to the world that my Lord Jesus Christ has healed me. 


Before


After


No comments: