Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Bonus of 2.41 months to be paid to SIA staff

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bonus of 2.41 months to be paid to SIA staff

I am happy to hear SIA is rewarding its staff and crew with a 2.41 month bonus this year. As usual, SIA is generous in giving bonuses to its staff and dividends to its shareholders (35 cents for each share). SIA made S$806 million for year 2015-2016.
Had I still be working for SIA, I will get about $14, 460 as this year's bonus ( based on my last drawn basic salary of $6,000).
SIA crew and staff have been working very hard and deserved the bonus payment.
If I am not mistaken, SIA gave its employees a 1.5 month bonus last year plus $500 for SG50.


Yesterday's home-cooked dinner



We had rice with mapo tofu and fried beef with cabbage/bean sprouts for our dinner. Following dinner we ate yellow/red flesh watermelon and papaya. The fruits were juicy,refreshing and sweet.

No comments: