Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Scrumptious authentic Japanese food and breakfast at ToastBox

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Scrumptious authentic Japanese food and breakfast at ToastBox






My wife who is still in Japan sent me these pictures. She is visiting her family who is not badly affected by the recent earthquakes in Kitakyushu.
Her parents brought her out for a lovely authentic Japanese food which she had missed a lot.
I didn't want to go to Japan with my wife because I want to accord her some privacy with her family. Besides, I do not feel safe even though the quake tremors are not severe at the place she is staying. I rather be safe than sorry.




I had my breakfast at ToastBox. I like the kopi O there as it is so much better than the ones sold at other stalls. I am quite fortunate as there are 2 ToastBox near my home. Both are less than 10 minutes walk away.
I ate 2 soft cooked eggs (not in the picture), otak toast and a cup of siew tai and kaw (less sugar and concentrated) kopi O.

The weather in SG

The weather in Singapore is hot and humid. The temperature at 3pm was 36C and it is forecast to have thundery showers in the evening in the northern, western and center part of the island.

Roti prata with mutton for dinner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 glance at ur title, I thought toast box serve Japanese food for breakfast. If only they did.....