Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Noble shares is even worth buying now

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Noble shares is even worth buying now


Image credit: McDonald's

Had McDonald's Prosperity Burger for lunch today. This burger is only available around the Chinese New Year season. It's tasty and value for money. A set cost around $9.




Dinner was light. 2 slices of toast from "Four leaves" with cheddar cheese and butter. A cup of yesterday's mussel chowder and some broccoli.

Didn't do much as just recovered from flu. So spent most of my time monitoring my shares. I am glad that SIA has raised the offer price of Tiger to 45 cents from 41 cents.
Noble is another counter that is worth monitoring since the price has plummeted to a very low of around 32 cents. One of the reasons Noble share has dropped a lot is due to Moody and S & P's downgrading it to "junk" status. I firmly believe that Noble is worth much much more than its current price. Many skeptics say that Noble may go bankrupt but it is utter rubbish. I have traded in Noble shares in recent days and made some money out of it. In fact, I have bought more at 33 cents and is waiting for it to go up. To me "no risk, no profits".

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Me too. Loaded more. The price is almost the same as 2008 financial crisis. With Richard Elman purchasing more shares, he'll work hard for this company he founded. Do hope the price will rise higher before Chinese New Year.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Jacky, this morning I picked up NOBLE at 31 cents. Let's pray it will go up and I believe it
will eventually. If the chairman bought more of NOBLE then I think it is safe despite all the downgrading by Moody and S & P.

Jacky said...

I queued at $0.305 but didn't get it today. Will queue again tomorrow. It's a great price. I sell when it reach $0.63. I know it will reach $0.63 or more but it might take months or year. Anyway, now put in bank also low interest. I brought it since Noble clinched some contracts despite the downgrade. Who will sign contract with the company if its going bust? Hope tomorrow I can get it.