Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Durian and fruits party for residents

Monday, December 28, 2015

Durian and fruits party for residents











I was invited to the above durian carnival yesterday. This is the first time durian,the most expensive fruit is given free of charge to the residents by our MP and the sponsors. The durians and the durian puffs were excellent. We would to thank our resident committee for doing all the hardwork so we could enjoy the "King" of the fruits.
Our PM also attended the function. I managed to catch a glimpse of him with my phone camera. It was nice of him to join us last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was there I will eat until lau sai hehe

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Me too but no lau sai except indigestion lol

Jacky said...

Mao shan wang durian? Wow, I never eat before leh.