Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: I'm having kidney issues

Thursday, June 25, 2020

I'm having kidney issues

My latest medical checks shows my kidney function is not doing too good. The eGFR (estimated Glomerular Filteration Rate) is 54 which means my kidney is functioning at half a normal person's. In this respect, my doctor has advised me to eat less salty and processed food. I am also told not to eat too much protein food like meat and fish. Also, I must not overeat. I also feel a need to lose some of my body weight.
So this may explain why the pictures of food that I consumed are in small portion and blend.
If I ignore the doctor's advice and continue eating the way I was, my kidneys may failed to function and I need to be placed on dialysis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take good care,BT.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

"Anonymous Anonymous said...
Take good care,BT."


Thank you whoever you are.

Anonymous said...

Hello BT, I have not visited your blog for a long time mainly to read on your life in kyushu. Take care and you are doing the right thing for your health. Best wishes.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Hello BT, I have not visited your blog for a long time mainly to read on your life in kyushu. Take care and you are doing the right thing for your health. Best wishes.

Thank you for your best wishes :)