Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: 81% said yes, 19% said no

Saturday, March 4, 2017

81% said yes, 19% said no


This was the poll I conducted on my blog (www.bohtong.org) for the last 2 months. I asked the readers whether I should continue blogging about airline matters and stories since some had asked me to stop blogging. Now the results are out and 81% asked me to continue whereas only 19% asked me to stop. Since I have the mandate to continue blogging, I will do my best to entertain and keep you informed of airline issues.
Thank you for your feedback!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep blogging regardless of whether people want you to blog. It's your right! As long as there's nothing defamatory then it should be OK. You give crew,passengers and other stakeholders a platform to connect.

Li said...

Thanks Uncle Boh Tong for your entertaining stories! 😊

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

At least you write here your appreciation of what I am blogging
not like ....heheheee