Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Cup Noodles for breakfast

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Cup Noodles for breakfast






Haha, my wife and I decided not to have our breakfast outside as it was raining heavily. Then the idea of eating cup noodles dawn on us. I went downstairs where there is a 7-11 store and looked for cup noodles. Found many varieties and brands. I bought 1 cup of  the famous Nissin Tom Yam  and 1 cup of the 7-11 brand.
It took 3 minutes to cook the noodles. It was convenient and easy to cook. We didn't add any extra things like veggies and eggs but the noodles tasted good especially the Nissin Tom Yam. I must admit that the noodles were springy and soup very tasty.
However, I've heard that cup or instant noodles are bad for health. It seems that 1 cup contains 1000 mg of sodium, 300 claories etc etc....
But we console ourselves as we only eat the cup or instant noodles once in a while.

More about cup noodles click here

Noodles for breakfast and more noodles for dinner

No comments: