Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: The increase in prices are unjustifiable

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The increase in prices are unjustifiable



I've not been drinking kopi from the NTUC Foodfare for a few months. This morning, I ordered a cup of kopi O and was shocked to find out the price has increased by 20% (from 80c to $1).
NTUC's vision is  " To be Singapore's Leading World-Class Retailer with a Heart" but at 20% increase in the kopi O which is equivalent to an airconditioned foodcourt price, does it really have a "Heart"?
I do not mind paying the increase as I can afford it but what about the heartland's retired and jobless uncles and aunties?
I didn't check the prices of other stuff they are selling as I wasn't interested. I believe they would have also increase the prices of other goods.

No comments: