Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Two meals at home on a Friday and Noble shares

Friday, March 4, 2016

Two meals at home on a Friday and Noble shares



Had my home made breakfast cos I am too lazy to go out. Besides, not many breakfast served around here are that good. I had enough of the breakfast at the nearby McDonald's, ToastBox and Ya Kun Kaya.
A cup of home brewed black Suzuki kopi will suffice.



Ate this home cooked spaghetti for lunch. Notice it has lots of mushrooms,bacon and green mussels. It's a high fibre food.
The mussels are good for the joints.
Looks like won't be having dinner after such a large meal.


Noble Shares

With all the bad news about Noble (even got kicked out as a STI index stock), its share prices have bounced back from a low of 26 cents to 42 cents (today's closing). I've collected many at the average price of 35 cents and sold them off at 41 cents today. 6 cents profit may not seems a lot but when you have something like 300,000 shares they really meant a lot. It's a good day for me.

4 comments:

Li said...

Congratulations Uncle Boh Tong

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Did u make money on Noble?

Jacky said...

A little if I sell. But I didn't sell. Next week it might rise further if credit line by bank is confirmed. I'm waiting for 50 to 63 cents leh.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Hope you are right Jacky :-)