Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: I got into Noble but wait you may get even cheaper on Monday

Saturday, December 12, 2015

I got into Noble but wait you may get even cheaper on Monday


The Dow, Nasdaq and S&P is down badly last night. It will be another day of decline for the STI on Monday.
I got involved with a stock named Noble. I bought it shares at 0.395 cents. The shares have been battered down badly due to accusation of poor accounting practices and low commodity prices. A year ago, its share price was $1.20.
In my opinion, this the best time to buy Noble shares. I think it will pick up soon. It has a team of efficient management people running the show.
However, buy at our own risk. Use your discretion because I am no expert.

1 comment:

Jacky said...

Me too. Might buy when its lower. Now holding on at ave $0.46. After all, it has China Investment Corp and Prudential as shareholder. But must have holding power. Guess I have to hold it till next year or 2017.