Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Air purifier/humidifier needed to keep the air clean

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Air purifier/humidifier needed to keep the air clean




An air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air in a room.These devices are commonly marketed as being beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke.Dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and dust mite faeces can act as allergens, triggering allergies in sensitive people. Smoke particles and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) can pose a risk to health.
I've one of these purifiers in my room as I am suffering from some kind of allergy (will be taking allergy test soon).
The red dot (below the figure 74) in the topmost picture indicated that some kind of strong smell or odour has entered the room. The white colour showed the odour was slowly vanishing and the green colour indicated the odour was gone. (the indicator turned red because outside my flat grass cutting was in progress and the diesel smell from the machine invaded my room).

BT: Btw my blogger friend paid me a nice compliment in his blog under the post "Enjoying Life with Boh Tong's Diary"

No comments: