Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner



We decided that we should eat at home since this is a weekend whereby all the eateries and shopping malls will be overcrowded. This curry chicken was cooked last night and is to be consumed today. Curry left overnight somehow taste better. I had it for breakfast with Thai rice and not exaggerating, it tasted better than most of the curries sold in expensive Indian restaurants.
I helped in the preparation and my wife did the cooking. She is a great cook I must say,better than me.


Cooked last night but tasted better today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 years flying senior says:

Wa looks good leh ..curry my fav...

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Thanks "6 years", ya we in Singapore love nice and spicy curries.