Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Oh oh Carol you are but a .........

Friday, December 23, 2016

Oh oh Carol you are but a .........

It was about 2 months later that I managed to get in touch with Carol. She apologized profusely for disappearing from my sight. Carol then explained to me the reason for her disappearance.
The following was her story:

Carol had a rich elderly boy friend. He was so very rich that he could afford almost anything that Carol wanted, expensive apartment, cars, jewelries, cash etc etc. He loved Carol but could not marry her as he was already married. At the same time, he was an extremely jealous man.
Carol was a beautiful and gorgeous lady and one whom most men would want to love. Carol was, pardon my expression, being kept as a mistress (If she ever read my blog, I hope she will forgive me).
Carol had some feelings for her lover but in my opinion her strongest "feelings" was for his wealth.
Carol told me she avoided me because she was attracted to me and was afraid we might be "involved" with each other. She told me she had "a lot to lose" should her lover find out about us. Therefore, for the love of $$$, Carol told me she would not want to carry on our relationship.
I respected Carol's decision and we bade each other goodbye. We never called each other since that day. Sometimes, I wondered what has happened to her. Is she still with her lover? Is she still as happy as ever with all the $$$ ? Hmmmm....."Oh oh Carol, you are but a ......." so goes the song.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet you she is not even married till these days. Money face!

Anonymous said...

Why are you concerned whether she is "money face"? Did she ditch you or what?
Get a life!

Anonymous said...

This woman needs no introduction. BT knows her too well. She is hell bent only on getting money and all other luxuries from another woman's husband.

Anonymous said...

Well known for stealing money from married men. If not, she would have ended up doing menial jobs.